AddThis

Keeping Current Matters

National Association of Realtors

Monday, December 9, 2013

Harbor Holiday Wrap Weekend on December 14th and 15th


Hope everyone in Avalon and Stone Harbor is staying safe and warm out there! Also wanted to let you know that the Stone Harbor Christmas Tree Lighting scheduled for tomorrow (December 10th) has been canceled due to the pending weather conditions.



Buying or Selling a home in Stone Harbor or Avalon, or if you need a Summer Rental, it would be my pleasure to help you with your Real Estate needs. Have a question about a Stone Harbor or Avalon homes or want to talk about selling yours?

 

You can reach me by e~mail me at Nancy@NancyMAlexander.com or Call me! I love to talk Real Estate!
Call my cell 609.425.7521

 

 





Nancy M. Alexander Stone Harbor and Avalon NJ Real Estate