AddThis

Keeping Current Matters

National Association of Realtors

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Internet Has Changed The Real Estate Business!

Change is not easy. And change is even harder for an old timer like me ! But change is necessary to survive in this new world of Real Estate .
What A Difference The Internet has made in the Real Estate business! The Internet has totally changed the rules of the game.
For 32 years now I've followed all the rules on personal promotion and "The Marketing of Me." I followed all the suggestions in the seminars, the classes and the books. Internet savvy consumers have changed everything. You don't care about all the self promotion...you want to know what I can do for you.

Today's typical buyer and seller is very familiar and comfortable with the Internet.The National Association of Realtors says the typical Buyer and Seller will first browse the Internet before contacting an agent.
If you are looking on-line for a home, and /or a Realtor, sure, you want to know that I know what I am doing…. But most importantly, you want to know what's in it for you.
You want up-to-date information. And you want it now. All the marketing stuff we Realtors have been doing for years including post cards ,flyers, ads in the newspapers and in magazines, ALL of that takes a back seat to the Internet.

I began to blog just recently ,and I am amazed at the positive response I've received!
Here on my blog, you will find your Stone Harbor and Avalon Real Estate information. Each month I'll update you on homes that are now on the market, what went under contract, and what has Sold in the month.

Would you like more information? If you do not find what you need at www.StoneHarborRealtor.com , please e-mail me at Nancy@NancyMAlexander.com
Or call me…I Love To Talk Real Estate ! 800.708.5792

No comments: