AddThis

Keeping Current Matters

National Association of Realtors

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Another Reason To Buy Real Estate Now in Stone Harbor or Avalon NJ!

Mortgage interest rates are projected to rise close to a full percentage point higher than current rates by this time next year. For example, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, The Mortgage Bankers’ Association and the National Association of Realtors have all recently projected rates to be between 5-5.4% at this time next year.

http://www.keepingcurrentmatters.com/2014/02/11/buying-a-home-should-you-do-it-now-or-later/



Buying or Selling a home in Stone Harbor or Avalon, or if you need a Summer Rental, it would be my pleasure to help you with your Real Estate needs. Have a question about a Stone Harbor or Avalon homes or want to talk about selling yours? You can reach me by e~mail me at Nancy@NancyMAlexander.com or Call me! I'm just a phone call away. I love to talk Real Estate!

My Business has been built on referrals which are always appreciated!


https://facebook.com/NancyMAlexanderRealEstate


Nancy M. Alexander Stone Harbor and Avalon NJ Real Estate