AddThis

Keeping Current Matters

National Association of Realtors

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Housing Outlook 2014 Predictions

Housing Outlook 2014: 10 Market Predictions 

It was a welcome sight to see the 2013 housing recovery. The economy is improving. Consumer confidence is back. Fewer homeowners are underwater.

  Below are ten things housing experts expect to see in 2014.

1. More homes will be available


2. Mortgage rate will rise


3. Mortgages will be easier to get


4. Home prices will rise 3%


5. Fewer homeowners will be underwater


6. Affordability will decline


7. Ownership will decline


8. Americans will move


9. Foreclosures will fade


10. Home buying process less crazed



Buying or Selling a home in Stone Harbor or Avalon, or if you need a Summer Rental, it would be my pleasure to help you with your Real Estate needs. Have a question about a Stone Harbor or Avalon homes or want to talk about selling yours? You can reach me by e~mail me at Nancy@NancyMAlexander.com or Call me! I'm just a phone call away. I love to talk Real Estate!


My Business has been built on referrals which are always appreciated!
https://facebook.com/NancyMAlexanderRealEstate




Nancy M. Alexander Stone Harbor and Avalon NJ Real Estate