AddThis

Keeping Current Matters

National Association of Realtors

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stone Harbor Home with Multiple Offers .Our Offer Accepted! Woo Hoo !


Hope you are enjoying the long holiday weekend. With interest rates at historic lows and great properties  now for sale, now is truly an ideal time to be in the market for a home in Avalon and Stone Harbor N.J. We are seeing multiple offers for the first time in many years! We found out yesterday out of 4 or 5 offers OURS was accepted ! So excited for my Buyers.


A good reminder to us all that the buyer's market may be over...multiple offers are a sign of a strengthening market and pricing stability.


Find Us on Facebook! @https://facebook.com/NancyMAlexanderRealEstate
 You can reach me by email me at Nancy@NancyMAlexander.com or Call me! I love to talk Real Estate! Call my cell 609.425.7521. I return calls  immediately.